Saturday, September 29, 2012

Update

Update!


I am having a really nice Saturday. Spent the morning exercising and doing yard and house work, and now I'm working on the computer from the couch. My view is pretty nice. The ottoman is serving as desk, with a stack of papers to look through, a stack of snow peas from the garden, tea and the cat bed patiently awaiting the arrival of Bruce the cat.

I've been reading more blogs lately, and have realized how many good ones exist! I particularly like reading blogs written by people who are really active like I am--who like to exercise and eat well. I've decided I'm going to make an effort to post here once a week since I have been so inspired by what I've found online. That goal isn't too lofty, so I'm hoping I can exceed it.

The main things I'd like to post about relate to the title of my blog: "Simply Active"
I'm going to post my workouts, some of my meals, outdoor adventures, and things relating to our "simple" lifestyle--we like to be self-sufficient do-it-yourself-ers, so that includes things like food preservation and other household stuff. Let's see if I can keep it up!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment