Thursday, July 14, 2011

Slow baked country style pork ribs...YES.



I made that.
-BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs with Salad and Bread-
Delicious, and very easy to make!



I mixed some barbeque sauce with a little water and/or juice (ideally I think you'd use orange juice, but we only had tropical guava...it worked but I used mostly water so the pork didn't taste like Hawaii). Frequently I make my own barbeque sauce (like for pulled pork sandwiches) but I was lazy so I used Bull's Eye original (one of the few that does not have corn syrup as the first ingredient, actually it has no corn syrup at all, just sugar). Pour the sauce-juice-water mixture over some boneless country style pork ribs in a 9 x 13" dish, cover with foil...bake at 300 for three hours, then uncover and increase the heat to 350...30 minutes more, turn ribs over, 30 minutes more, done.



YES.

Served with large salad (lettuce, beets, garbanzos, tomato, dried cranberries and cherries, carrots) and toasted buns (to make your own sandwich or for cleaning the sauce off of your plate).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment