Monday, October 8, 2012

Meals+Workouts Week of Oct 8

(Side note: I don't really have any interesting photos that go with these weekly posts, so I'm just using old photos I have in my files! This week it's wedding pictures. Ha.)

I had a very relaxing weekend at home. This week should be really busy at work. My coworker will be on vacation for three of the days, and that usually means very little down time. Sometimes it's stressful, but I definitely prefer that to being bored! (Though I am jealous of her travels!)

Random photo: My parents and me at my wedding last year.

Meal planning:
Black Bean Cakes with Mixed Greens and Eggs (never got around to making those last week)
Easy Meatballs with marinara sauce and salad
Butternut squash soup with greek yogurt (recipe from a class I took at the Davis Food Co-op) served with seasoned grilled chicken breasts on the side

Me with the dessert table at my wedding--cookies made by my family and friends.

Workouts (may not be in this order exactly):
Everyday before work: Run 2+ miles with the dogs plus "extra" exercises as referenced in previous posts.
Monday: Grocery shop and cook
Tuesday: Back and Biceps P90X + Abs
Wednesday: Cardio X P90X video
Thursday: Run
Friday: Relax

I still have the idea that I'd like to get in one last after-work bike ride before it gets dark too early...this week might be the last chance I have. If I feel inspired/have time I'll do that instead of the run!

Random picture: My hair for my wedding last year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment