Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cocoa-Peanut Butter-Sugar-Butter-Chocolate Chip-Fantasy-Heaven

Thanks to Picky Palate, another blog I follow, for this:



Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Swirl Fudgy Cookies

That was like an extra 1000 calories I took in tonight...so much for the health kick (one night off..I am actually doing well otherwise! Going to work it all off this weekend anyway...).

I'll add photos tomorrow! (Done!)

It is enough to say that they are amazing. I ate enough dough while making them that I didn't even eat a baked cookie. Made these to take to a potluck in the mountains this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emm Gee!! I want these sooooo bad right now! But I can't till I come back from Jamaica! And I will be making them first thing! :) You are my food inspiration! -Jessica C.

    ReplyDelete